Wednesday, February 7, 2007

Look who's back!

It's been a long time since I last blogged. If you remember the old blog was shut down on my own personal decision as I felt things were getting out of Agile control.

You are no doubt asking what's been happening to me since my last post. Well I have travelled the world in my search of Agile and Extreme excellence. I have travelled to many historical and cultural places like PatPong , Cheongnyangni , Boy's Town and many, many more in my relentless search for the true meaning of Agile. I even went to exorcise the demons that have taken over a former Agile colleague. The shame of the man. He along with the Agile Goat have let the Agile community down in a big way I feel.

Finally I ended up in Tibet where I studied ancient writings and literature under the guidance of an Agile Grandmaster. Eventually after great study I too became Grandmaster Agile Jedi.

So here I am to talk all things Agile